When you think of summer the first thing that probably comes to anyone’s mind is mangoes. This creamy, refreshing Mango Coconut Baked Yoghurt is a perfect tropical summer dessert. It is very easy to make and requires a minimum amount of ingredients. And the best part, it takes less than 10 min to prep for this recipe.
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped mangoes
- 1 Tbsp grated coconut (garnish)
Method Of Preparations
- In a bowl, combine yoghurt, coconut milk and condensed milk. Beat well until everything is well combined.
- Add in the chopped mangoes into this mixture and beat well.
- Transfer this mixture into oven-safe glasses.
- Pour some water into a pan or baking tray and places the glasses in it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20-25 min.
- Once cooled, refrigerate it for a minimum of 2 hrs.
- Top it off with some chopped mangoes and grated coconut. Serve chilled.
Contributor IG - @prathyusha.ar
In collaboration with Chef Prayas Deshmukh (https://foodindulge.com/)